When I went through it, I was scrambling for answers.
These are the 7 things I wish someone told me 👇
The separation survival guide:
1. Learn to identify and deal with your emotions.
2. Ask for support and be ok with being vulnerable.
3. Become aware of your escaping and coping actions.
4. Reshape your identity.
5. Stop victimising yourself and blaming others. (eg. your ex)
6. Learn techniques to achieve inner peace.
7. Learn to love yourself again.
What are your tips for overcoming this emotional challenge?
You can download your FREE Separation Survival Guide via the homepage.