70% of divorces are initiated by women.
Men are more likely to consider suicide after a separation.
Here’s why divorce can be harder on men: 👇
1. Men skip the grieving process
2. Men self-medicate with alcohol and drugs
3. Men don't ask for help
4. Men Lose Their Identity
5. Men don’t get involved in new activities
6. Men rush into new relationships
7. Men miss their children
8. Men don't cope with their feelings
9. Men don’t have support networks in place
10. Men take separation as a personal failure
For 7 life changing tools and techniques: 🛠️
Download The Separation Survival Guide through the homepage👈